Monday, March 22, 2010

Our elected officials at work

Well, here we are with one of the most interesting bills ever passed by our elected officials. I by no means am a scholar who can look at this health care bill and decide if it is the best thing for our country. But also, I can read the thing and figure out what I think of it.So let's begin.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/

Read this and chuckle. Mikey is happy. Mikey is elated and euphoric. Mikey will eat anything. Oooops, wrong Mikey. I seem to be against anything Michael Moore is for. He loves to rub peoples noses in things. He is the guy who condemns capitalism, hates republicans or any type of conservative, yet makes bunches of money based on a capitalistic society. I would pay a lot more attention to him should he give all of his money to charity.

Who reading this doesn't believe that our insurance costs will rise and our coverage will get worse? One of my previous employers, Company X, insures the people that work there. Now, Company X is an evil company. Kind of like a cat who just caught a mouse or a bird. It toys with it, meaning their employees. So, Company X determines it costs them 1 million per year to cover its mice, I mean, employees. They then figure out that if they cancel their insurance, they will have to pay Pelosi, there I go again, the government a penalty and a tax. If this totals less than a million, guess what they will choose? My thoughts exactly. So all of the employees will be tossed into the pool to somehow find decent coverage provided by the government. Good luck former co-workers.

I am so sick of our elected officials, both democrat and republican. I am copying some poll figures of what the US citizens think of the bill that was just passed. I will post polls from both liberal and conservative pollsters to be fair.

Rasmussen Polls:
Date Mar 19-20
Favor 41%
Oppose 54%

Ha Ha! Did you really think I was posting a bunch of poll numbers? That one poll is enough for me. I did look at CNN, NBC/MSNBC, CBS, and Gallup and did not find anything that showed that the electorate (that's you and me) who favored this bill. So what does that tell you? Well, for 1 thing, it tells me that our elected officials are spineless. I have often wondered how they can stand straight or sit upright in a chair without a backbone. This shows me that Speaker Pelosi, who is from a state that is bankrupt, has some of the highest tax rates in the US, can force her issues and morals and ideas and mistakes on all of us. We need to vote every single person out of office. Did you notice that I said all of them? I am not gong to give a pass to anyone who votes "no" on this bill. They are all in it for the money and power. All of them need to go, from the top down.

This is one of many sites that has the right idea:
http://www.kickthemallout.com/

I am not recommending this site, only showing it as one of many that are popping up. Register to vote, each and every one of you. Then vote on election day. Last primary day was rainy and chilly, and there was a low voter turn out. What a bunch of pussies! Are you telling me that on a chilly, rainy day, you wouldn't go out for dinner or a movie or anything else? VOTE!! It is the most important thing you can do to end this madness. And let me reiterate, I am for all members of our elected officials to join the ranks of people without jobs. I will remind you though, that the huge majority of them (237 to quote a CBS News survey in 11/2009) are multi-millionaires. Think that this health care bill will affect them? Vote them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. However, I and I alone reserve the right to edit or delete any posts which are offensive.